Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wilmington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wilmington. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Wilmington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wilmington need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wilmington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wilmington. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Wilmington Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wilmington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wilmington? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wilmington
OH Tree Trimming serves Wilmington and communities nearby: