Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ohio. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ohio. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Columbus, Cleveland & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Ohio homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ohio. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ohio, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Ohio:
Columbus • Cleveland • Cincinnati • Toledo • Akron • Dayton • Parma • Canton • Lorain • Hamilton • Youngstown • Springfield • Kettering • Elyria • Middletown • Cuyahoga Falls • Newark • Lakewood • Dublin • Euclid • Mansfield • Mentor • Beavercreek • Strongsville