Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Willoughby Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Willoughby Hills. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Willoughby Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Willoughby Hills should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Willoughby Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Willoughby Hills. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Willoughby Hills Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Willoughby Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Willoughby Hills? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Willoughby Hills
OH Tree Trimming serves Willoughby Hills and neighboring communities: