Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wetherington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wetherington. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Wetherington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wetherington need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wetherington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wetherington. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Wetherington Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wetherington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wetherington? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wetherington
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Wetherington and neighboring communities: