Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Westerville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Westerville. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Westerville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Westerville need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Westerville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Westerville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Westerville Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westerville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westerville? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westerville
OH Tree Trimming serves Westerville and the surrounding area: