Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in West Lafayette Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in West Lafayette Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including West Lafayette Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in West Lafayette Village need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in West Lafayette Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in West Lafayette Village. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The West Lafayette Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Lafayette Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Lafayette Village? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Lafayette Village
OH Tree Trimming serves West Lafayette Village and the surrounding area: