Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Washington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Washington. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Washington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Washington need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Washington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Washington. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Washington Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Washington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Washington? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Washington
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Washington and the surrounding area: