Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Urbana. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Urbana. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Urbana & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Urbana homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Urbana?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Urbana. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Urbana Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Urbana, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Urbana? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Urbana
OH Tree Trimming serves Urbana and neighboring communities: