Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Upper Arlington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Upper Arlington. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Upper Arlington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Upper Arlington homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Upper Arlington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Upper Arlington. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Upper Arlington Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Upper Arlington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Upper Arlington? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Upper Arlington
OH Tree Trimming serves Upper Arlington and the surrounding area: