Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Troy. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Troy. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Troy & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Troy homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Troy?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Troy. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Troy Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Troy, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Troy? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Troy
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Troy and communities nearby: