Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Thurston Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Thurston Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Thurston Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Thurston Village homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Thurston Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Thurston Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Thurston Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Thurston Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Thurston Village? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Thurston Village
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Thurston Village and the surrounding area: