Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Stony Prairie. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stony Prairie. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Stony Prairie & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Stony Prairie should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stony Prairie?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stony Prairie. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Stony Prairie Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stony Prairie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stony Prairie? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stony Prairie
OH Tree Trimming serves Stony Prairie and the surrounding area: