Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Louisville Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Louisville Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including St. Louisville Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Louisville Village should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Louisville Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Louisville Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The St. Louisville Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Louisville Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Louisville Village? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Louisville Village
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Louisville Village and communities nearby: