Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Bernard. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Bernard. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including St. Bernard & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Bernard should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Bernard?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Bernard. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Bernard Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Bernard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Bernard? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Bernard
OH Tree Trimming serves St. Bernard and communities nearby: