Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Bernard. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Bernard. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including St. Bernard & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services St. Bernard homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Bernard?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Bernard. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Bernard Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Bernard, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Bernard? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Bernard
OH Tree Trimming serves St. Bernard and communities nearby: