Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Somerville Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Somerville Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Somerville Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Somerville Village homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Somerville Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Somerville Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Somerville Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Somerville Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Somerville Village? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Somerville Village
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Somerville Village and communities nearby: