Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ridgeway Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ridgeway Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Ridgeway Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ridgeway Village need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ridgeway Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ridgeway Village. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Ridgeway Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ridgeway Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ridgeway Village? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ridgeway Village
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Ridgeway Village and neighboring communities: