Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Port Jefferson Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Port Jefferson Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Port Jefferson Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Port Jefferson Village homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Jefferson Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Port Jefferson Village. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Port Jefferson Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Jefferson Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Jefferson Village? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Jefferson Village
OH Tree Trimming serves Port Jefferson Village and the surrounding area: