Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Port Clinton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Port Clinton. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Port Clinton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Port Clinton need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Clinton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Port Clinton. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Port Clinton Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Clinton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Clinton? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Clinton
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Port Clinton and the surrounding area: