Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pleasant Grove. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pleasant Grove. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Pleasant Grove & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pleasant Grove should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pleasant Grove?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pleasant Grove. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pleasant Grove Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pleasant Grove, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pleasant Grove? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pleasant Grove
OH Tree Trimming serves Pleasant Grove and the surrounding area: