Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Paulding Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Paulding Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Paulding Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Paulding Village homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Paulding Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Paulding Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Paulding Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Paulding Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Paulding Village? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Paulding Village
OH Tree Trimming serves Paulding Village and neighboring communities: