Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Painesville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Painesville. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Painesville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Painesville homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Painesville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Painesville. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Painesville Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Painesville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Painesville? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Painesville
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Painesville and communities nearby: