Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oregon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oregon. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Oregon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Oregon homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oregon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oregon. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Oregon Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oregon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oregon? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oregon
OH Tree Trimming serves Oregon and neighboring communities: