Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Olde West Chester. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Olde West Chester. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Olde West Chester & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Olde West Chester homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Olde West Chester?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Olde West Chester. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Olde West Chester Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olde West Chester, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olde West Chester? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olde West Chester
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Olde West Chester and communities nearby: