Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oakwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oakwood. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Oakwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Oakwood homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oakwood. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Oakwood Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakwood? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakwood
OH Tree Trimming serves Oakwood and neighboring communities: