Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Norwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norwood. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Norwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Norwood should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Norwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norwood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Norwood Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norwood? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norwood
OH Tree Trimming serves Norwood and neighboring communities: