Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Northwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Northwood. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Northwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Northwood should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Northwood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Northwood. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Northwood Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northwood? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northwood
OH Tree Trimming serves Northwood and communities nearby: