Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Northridge CDP (Montgomery County). Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Northridge CDP (Montgomery County). That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Northridge CDP (Montgomery County) & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Northridge CDP (Montgomery County) need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Northridge CDP (Montgomery County)?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Northridge CDP (Montgomery County). Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Northridge CDP (Montgomery County) Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northridge CDP (Montgomery County), with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northridge CDP (Montgomery County)? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northridge CDP (Montgomery County)
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Northridge CDP (Montgomery County) and communities nearby: