Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Olmsted. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Olmsted. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including North Olmsted & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services North Olmsted homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Olmsted?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Olmsted. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The North Olmsted Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Olmsted, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Olmsted? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Olmsted
OH Tree Trimming serves North Olmsted and communities nearby: