Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newtown Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newtown Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Newtown Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Newtown Village homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newtown Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newtown Village. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newtown Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newtown Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newtown Village? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newtown Village
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Newtown Village and neighboring communities: