Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newtown Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newtown Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Newtown Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Newtown Village need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newtown Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newtown Village. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Newtown Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newtown Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newtown Village? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newtown Village
OH Tree Trimming serves Newtown Village and the surrounding area: