Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Philadelphia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Philadelphia. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including New Philadelphia & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services New Philadelphia homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Philadelphia?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Philadelphia. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Philadelphia Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Philadelphia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Philadelphia? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Philadelphia
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves New Philadelphia and neighboring communities: