Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Lexington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Lexington. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including New Lexington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services New Lexington homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Lexington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Lexington. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The New Lexington Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Lexington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Lexington? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Lexington
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves New Lexington and the surrounding area: