Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Napoleon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Napoleon. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Napoleon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Napoleon homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Napoleon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Napoleon. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Napoleon Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Napoleon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Napoleon? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Napoleon
OH Tree Trimming serves Napoleon and neighboring communities: