Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Montrose-Ghent. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Montrose-Ghent. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Montrose-Ghent & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Montrose-Ghent homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montrose-Ghent?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Montrose-Ghent. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Montrose-Ghent Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montrose-Ghent, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montrose-Ghent? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montrose-Ghent
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Montrose-Ghent and neighboring communities: