Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Montgomery. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Montgomery. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Montgomery & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Montgomery homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montgomery?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Montgomery. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Montgomery Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montgomery, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montgomery? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montgomery
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Montgomery and neighboring communities: