Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Martinsville Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Martinsville Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Martinsville Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Martinsville Village homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Martinsville Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Martinsville Village. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Martinsville Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Martinsville Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Martinsville Village? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Martinsville Village
OH Tree Trimming serves Martinsville Village and the surrounding area: