Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Maple Ridge. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maple Ridge. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Maple Ridge & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Maple Ridge homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maple Ridge?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Maple Ridge. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Maple Ridge Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maple Ridge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maple Ridge? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maple Ridge
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Maple Ridge and communities nearby: