Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lyndhurst. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lyndhurst. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Lyndhurst & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lyndhurst homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lyndhurst?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lyndhurst. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lyndhurst Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lyndhurst, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lyndhurst? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lyndhurst
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Lyndhurst and neighboring communities: