Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lowell Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lowell Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Lowell Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lowell Village need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lowell Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lowell Village. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lowell Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lowell Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lowell Village? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lowell Village
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Lowell Village and neighboring communities: