Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lexington Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Lexington Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lexington Village should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lexington Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lexington Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington Village? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington Village
OH Tree Trimming serves Lexington Village and the surrounding area: