Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lebanon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lebanon. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Lebanon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lebanon homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lebanon?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lebanon. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lebanon Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lebanon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lebanon? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lebanon
OH Tree Trimming serves Lebanon and communities nearby: