Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lancaster. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lancaster. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Lancaster & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lancaster homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lancaster?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lancaster. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lancaster Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lancaster, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lancaster? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lancaster
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Lancaster and the surrounding area: