Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kenwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kenwood. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Kenwood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Kenwood homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kenwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kenwood. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Kenwood Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kenwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kenwood? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kenwood
OH Tree Trimming serves Kenwood and neighboring communities: