Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kent. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kent. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Kent & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Kent homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kent?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kent. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Kent Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kent, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kent? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kent
OH Tree Trimming serves Kent and communities nearby: