Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Independence. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Independence. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Independence & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Independence homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Independence?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Independence. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Independence Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Independence, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Independence? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Independence
OH Tree Trimming serves Independence and the surrounding area: