Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Harrison. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Harrison. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Harrison & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Harrison homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Harrison?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Harrison. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Harrison Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harrison, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harrison? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harrison
OH Tree Trimming serves Harrison and the surrounding area: