Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Greentown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greentown. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Greentown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Greentown should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Greentown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Greentown. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Greentown Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greentown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greentown? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greentown
OH Tree Trimming serves Greentown and the surrounding area: