Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Granville South. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Granville South. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Granville South & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Granville South need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Granville South?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Granville South. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Granville South Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granville South, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granville South? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granville South
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Granville South and neighboring communities: