Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fremont. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fremont. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Fremont & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fremont should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fremont?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fremont. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fremont Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fremont, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fremont? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fremont
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Fremont and neighboring communities: