Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Franklin. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Franklin. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Franklin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Franklin homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklin?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklin. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Franklin Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklin? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklin
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Franklin and communities nearby: