Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Englewood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Englewood. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Englewood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Englewood homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Englewood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Englewood. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Englewood Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Englewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Englewood? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Englewood
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Englewood and the surrounding area: